THE GRAVITY VAULT HOBOKEN
The easiest, fastest and most rewarding way to get started is to schedule a 1 Hour Private Staff Belay or to take an Introduction To Climbing class. Check out the options and call us today!
Auto belays are a great training tool and option for those who do not have a partner to give them a top rope belay. While this device seems simple to use, it does come with risks. We require each user to be top rope belay certified or actively supervised by a top rope certified person and have gone through our auto belay orientation. Please see our front desk staff prior to your first time auto belay use with us.
Come on by and get started. You can start with a Day Pass or explore our Membership Options. Memberships include lots of great extra benefits. Start with bouldering or take a Top Rope Belay test to access to rope and autobelay climbing. For experienced climbers that are looking to take it to our next level, sign up for one (or more) of our adult climbing classes.
LOOKING FOR KIDS’ PROGRAMS?
Private staff belays, after school or weekend classes, youth team, birthday parties, camps and more. We've got it all. Explore the Kids Options and give us a call to reserve your spot!
BIRTHDAY PARTIES FOR KIDS!
The perfect kid's birthday party idea - Rock Climbing in Hoboken! Host your kid's birthday party with The Gravity Vault where kids ages 5 and up can come climb and have fun. The birthday party lasts for two hours, which includes 1.5 hours of climbing and a half hour to celebrate in our party room.
AND DON'T FORGET...
Save time when you arrive and fill out your waiver ahead of time.
At a Glance
- 25,000 square foot sport climbing and bouldering facility
- Wall features include: stem chimney, two hand/finger/fist cracks, overhangs, slabs and dedicated lead climbing arch
- 100 rope stations up to 40’, 200+ routes
- 10 auto belays (use requires belay certification)
- 120+ Bouldering routes
- Bouldering top out walls
- Rappel Wall
- 10m speed wall with timer
- 8' LED Moonboard
- Hang boards and campus rungs
- Fully equipped cross training space with squat rig, barbells, dumbbells, treadmills, rowers and more
- Fully equipped retail shop
- Lounge and workspace with WIFI
- Two multi-purpose rooms for parties, meetings, yoga and more
- Locker rooms with showers
CALL OUR FRONT DESK TO BOOK A STAFF BELAY!
Welcome Climbers! Get on the walls!
Reservations are required for any new climbers that don't know how to belay/manage the ropes.
If you do know how to belay/manage the ropes ask our front desk for a belay check!
Climbing Team Members and Members walk in whenever they would like!
Reservations can be made by calling our front desk at 201-740-1423!
MEMBERSHIPS, DAY PASSES & STAFF LED PROGRAMS AVAILABLE
Memberships & Day Passes
- All membership options are currently available for purchase
- Day pass & punch pass users are welcome as well
Staff Led Programs
- 1 hour private climbing sessions - Staff Belays - can be reserved over the phone
- Weekly kids class & our brand new Climbing Pods are available for enrollment
- Adult classes such as top rope & lead climbing certification classes are now live as well
Full pricing & options are listed under the "Pricing" tab. Please call or email with any questions!
Give the gift of climbing!
You can purchase online and they can enjoy in the gyms!