THE GRAVITY VAULT CHATHAM
The easiest, fastest and most rewarding way to get started is to schedule a 1 Hour Private Staff Belay or to take an Introduction To Climbing class. Check out the options and call us today!
Auto belays are a great training tool and option for those who do not have a partner to give them a top rope belay. While this device seems simple to use, it does come with risks. We require each user to be top rope belay certified or actively supervised by a top rope certified person and have gone through our auto belay orientation. Please see our front desk staff prior to your first time auto belay use with us.
Come on by and get started. You can start with a Day Pass or explore our Membership Options. Memberships include lots of great extra benefits. Start with bouldering or take a Top Rope Belay test to access to rope and autobelay climbing. For experienced climbers that are looking to take it to our next level, sign up for one (or more) of our adult climbing classes.
LOOKING FOR KIDS’ PROGRAMS?
Private staff belays, after school or weekend classes, youth team, birthday parties, camps and more. We've got it all. Explore the Kids Options and give us a call to reserve your spot!
BIRTHDAY PARTIES FOR KIDS!
The perfect kid's birthday party idea - Rock Climbing in Chatham! Host your kid's birthday party with The Gravity Vault where kids ages 5 and up can come climb and have fun. The birthday party lasts for two hours, which includes 1.5 hours of climbing and a half hour to celebrate in our party room.
AND DON'T FORGET...
Save time when you arrive and fill out your waiver ahead of time.
At a Glance
- 15,000 square foot sport climbing and bouldering facility
- Wall features include: stem chimney, aretes, hand/finger crack, overhangs and dedicated lead climbing arch
- 60 rope stations, 120+ routes
- 6 auto belays (use requires belay certification)
- 90+ Bouldering routes
- Bouldering top out walls
- Rappel Wall
- 8' LED Moonboard
- 8’ LED Adjustable Kilter Board
- Hang boards and campus rungs
- Fully equipped cross training space with squat rig, barbells, dumbbells, treadmills, rowers and more
- Fully equipped retail shop
- Lounge and workspace with WIFI
- Two multi-purpose rooms for parties, meetings, yoga and more
- Locker rooms
New to Climbing?
Are you looking to start climbing, but not sure how to begin? Make a reservation to work with an instructor during a private session!
A Staff Belay is a private session for groups of 1-4 where our instructors will take care of all rope management and you take care of the climbing.
These sessions are reservation based. Please give us a call to schedule your climb!
Day Pass Specials
MONDAY : Adult Day Passes: Buy One, Get One!
- Both climbers must be at least 21 years old and must check-in together!
WEDNESDAY: Student Special
- Climbers with a valid student ID receive discounted day passes and discounted belay classes!
FRIDAY: Flash Friday!
- All day passes are only $20 from 5pm-close!
Give The Gift of Climbing
You can purchase online and they can enjoy in the gyms!