To our valued community:
Thank you to everyone for helping us create the safest environment possible for our climbing community!
Please visit our Covid-19 page link in the main header as our policies have recently changed, prior to visiting.
Remember, if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, we request that you do not enter our facility until after 72 hours of experiencing your last symptoms. A list of COVID-19 symptoms can be found here:
First Time Climbers / Private Sessions or Events:
Call us at 973.701.7625 for availability!
If you have not climbed at a Gravity Vault before, please remember to fill out a waiver prior to your arrival. We will not have physical copies onsite.
You can find our Waivers below!
At a Glance
- Stem Chimney
- Crack Climbing
- Lead Arch
- Keyhole Arch
- Top Out Bouldering
- Spray Wall
- 6 Auto Belays (New wall each week!)
- Hang/Campus Boards
- Training/Conditioning Area
- Large Retail Shop
New to Climbing?
Are you looking to start climbing, but not sure how to begin? Make a reservation to work with an instructor during a private session!
A Staff Belay is a private session for groups of 1-4 where our instructors will take care of all rope management and you take care of the climbing.
These sessions are reservation based. Please give us a call to schedule your climb!
Day Pass Specials
MONDAY : Adult Day Passes: Buy One, Get One!
- Both climbers must be at least 21 years old and must check-in together!
WEDNESDAY: Student Special
- Climbers with a valid student ID receive discounted day passes and discounted belay classes!
FRIDAY: Happy Hour!
- All day passes are 50% off from 5pm-close!
What Happened to my Membership During the Lockdown?
- All subscriptions became active on 7/2/20.
- Paid in full subscribers automatically get an extension equal to the number of days we were closed.
- Normal billing was resumed on August 1.
- Questions? Give us a call or shoot us an email!