To our valued community:
New Jersey Gravity Vault COVID-19 Updates
Masks are no longer required for fully vaccinated individuals. The CDC defines an individual as fully vaccinated:
- 2 weeks after their second dose of a 2-dose series, such as the Moderna or Pfizer vaccines.
- 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as the Johnson & Johnson Janssen vaccine.
Masks are recommended for non-vaccinated individuals.
Masks will still be required for;
- Our staff while they are working in the gym
- Our week-long, Camp Rocks summer camp participants.
Please continue to wash hands regularly or use the provided sanitization stations. We encourage frequent hand sanitization while in the facility.
While occupancy restrictions and social distancing guidelines have been lifted, we still ask customers to give each other personal space.
As mentioned in previous communications, Vertical Life reservations will no longer be required.
Please remember that if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, we request that you do not enter our facility until 72 hours have passed since you last experienced symptoms. A list of COVID-19 symptoms can be found here:
We understand there will be members of the community who feel these precautions are being loosened too soon. We also understand that there will be others who feel these precautions should have been dropped long ago. As climbers, we must always err on the side of safety, while understanding that risk can never be eliminated from the sport we love.
Thank you again for your continued support, and for doing your part, as we move towards the end of this pandemic.
-The Gravity Vault Team
At a Glance
- 17,500 square feet of climbing
- 70 rope stations including a 40-foot high lead wall
- 5,800 square feet of bouldering with a top out area
- 7 Perfect Decent Auto Belays
- Extensive training area featuring a Tension LED training board
- Full service retail shop
- Lounge and work space with WIFI
Give the gift of climbing!
You can purchase online and they can enjoy in the gym!
STAFF LED PROGRAMS
Be sure to give us a call to reserve your spot
- Our Staff Belays, a 1 hour private climbing session, can be reserved over the phone
- Weekly Kids Classes and Private Coaching Lessons are available for enrollment
- Call us for more information on Birthday Parties and Scouting Events
MEMBERSHIPS & ADULT CLASSES
Members, Punch Pass holders, & Day Passers
- All membership options are currently available for purchase
- Looking to climb independently in our locations? Adult Top Rope and Lead Belay Classes are available and can be reserved over the phone
- We offer private technique classes with our Climbing Instructors that fit into your schedule. Call for more information