For new climbers, families with children, climbers with little experience or climbers who DO NOT know how to belay or know what belaying is, please call us at (516) 777-9255 to connect with our staff and figure out which option to climb would best suit you or your group!
For members and experienced climbers (climbers 14 years and over who plan to boulder or know how to tie a figure eight follow-through knot and properly use a GriGri) who do not need a staff instructor, please come on in! Reservations are not required.
Your safety is important to us! Here are our COVID specific protocols:
Our facility is cleaned frequently with additional disinfecting of high touchpoint areas throughout each day
Masks are required for all non-vaccinated individuals at all times whilst in the building. The CDC defines an individual as fully vaccinated:
- 2 weeks after their second dose of a 2-dose series, such as the Moderna or Pfizer vaccines.
- 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as the Johnson & Johnson Janssen vaccine.
Hand sanitizers are placed throughout the gym. You must wash or sanitize your hands before and after climbing and we encourage frequent use whilst climbing.
Liquid chalk is currently allowed and is highly encouraged
At a Glance
- Memberships, Day Rates, Adult & Kids' Classes, Youth Climbing Teams, Birthdays, Corporate Events and much more!!
- More than 20,000sqft Of Unique Fitness And Recreation Space
- Over 100 Top Rope Climbing Stations
- Multiple Lead Climbing Stations Including A Dedicated Lead Arch
- Two Separate Extensive Bouldering Areas
- 10m Speed Wall
- Campus & Fingerboard Training System
- LED Moonboard
- Mezzanine With Walls For Classes And Group Events
- A Spire With 360˚ Of Climbing
- Crack Climbing
- Multiple Auto-Belays
- Weights / Cardio Training Room
- Yoga / Meditation Room
- Upper and Lower Party Rooms
- Conference Room Availability
- Locker Rooms With Showers
Give the gift of climbing!
Click the link above to purchase a gift card online!
INSTRUCTOR-LED CLIMBING SESSIONS & PROGRAMS AVAILABLE
One-hour Staff Belays and Group Programs
- Please call us at 516-777-9255 if you want to reserve an instructor-led program
- One hour staff-led climbing sessions are available for groups of up to 4 people
- We also offer 1.5 hour staff-led climbing sessions for groups of 5 or more
SUMMER CAMP ENROLLMENT IS OPEN!
Sign the kids up for a summer of fun!
Enrollment is open for Camp Rocks, the Island's most exciting summer camp!
Sign up for May 31st and save $50!
Click on our calendar for more info.