For new climbers, families with children, climbers with little experience or climbers who DO NOT know how to belay or know what belaying is, call us at (845) 462-1920 to book a time to work with an instructor or to discuss which option would work best for you.
For members and experienced climbers (climbers 14 years and over who plan to boulder or know how to tie a figure eight follow-through knot and properly use a GriGri) who do not need a staff instructor, come on in!
If you are uncertain what option is best for you, please call us at (845) 462-1920 and we would be happy to provide recommendations!
At a Glance
- Memberships, Day Rates, Adult & Kids' Classes, Youth Climbing Teams, Birthdays, Corporate Events and much more!!
- More Than 13,000 sqft of Climbing
- Walls Up To 40 Feet High
- 65 Top Rope Stations
- 14 Lead Only Stations
- 10M Speed Wall
- 2 Extensive Bouldering Areas Including a Cave & Top Out Boulder
- Stem Chimney
- Huge Lead Arch
- 2 Cracks
- Auto Belays
- Campus & Fingerboard Training System
- LED Moonboard
- Rogue Fitness Rig, Cardio & Weight Training
- Retail Shop
- Party Room
- Locker Rooms
- Lounge & Wifi
Give the gift of climbing!
Click the link above to purchase a gift card online!
INSTRUCTOR-LED PROGRAMS AVAILABLE
One-hour Staff Belays and Group Programs
- Please call us at 845-462-1920 if you want to reserve an instructor-led program
- One hour staff-led climbing sessions are available for groups of up to 4 people
- We also offer 1.5 hour staff-led climbing sessions for groups of 5 or more
ROCK CLIMBING BIRTHDAY PARTIES
Host a birthday party with The Gravity Vault!
Birthdays rock at The Gravity Vault!
Give them a celebration they will never forget. Packages available for climbers aged 5+.
Call us today for reservations!