For new climbers, families with children, climbers with little experience or climbers who DO NOT know how to belay or know what belaying is, call us at (845) 462-1920 to book a time to work with an instructor or to discuss which option would work best for you.
For members and experienced climbers (climbers 14 years and over who plan to boulder or know how to tie a figure eight follow-through knot and properly use a GriGri) who do not need a staff instructor, come on in!
If you are uncertain what option is best for you, please call us at (845) 462-1920 and we would be happy to provide recommendations!
Your safety is important to us! Here are our COVID specific protocols:
Our facility is cleaned frequently with additional disinfecting of high touchpoint areas throughout each day
Masks are required for all non-vaccinated individuals at all times whilst in the building. The CDC defines an individual as fully vaccinated:
- 2 weeks after their second dose of a 2-dose series, such as the Moderna or Pfizer vaccines.
- 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as the Johnson & Johnson Janssen vaccine.
Hand sanitizers are placed throughout the gym. You must wash or sanitize your hands before and after climbing and we encourage frequent use whilst climbing.
Liquid chalk is currently allowed and is highly encouraged
At a Glance
- Memberships, Day Rates, Adult & Kids' Classes, Youth Climbing Teams, Birthdays, Corporate Events and much more!!
- More Than 13,000 sqft of Climbing
- Walls Up To 40 Feet High
- 65 Top Rope Stations
- 14 Lead Only Stations
- 10M Speed Wall
- 2 Extensive Bouldering Areas Including a Cave & Top Out Boulder
- Stem Chimney
- Huge Lead Arch
- 2 Cracks
- Auto Belays
- Campus & Fingerboard Training System
- LED Moonboard
- Rogue Fitness Rig, Cardio & Weight Training
- Retail Shop
- Party Room
- Locker Rooms
- Lounge & Wifi
Give the gift of climbing!
Click the link above to purchase a gift card online!
INSTRUCTOR-LED PROGRAMS AVAILABLE
One-hour Staff Belays and Group Programs
- Please call us at 845-462-1920 if you want to reserve an instructor-led program
- One hour staff-led climbing sessions are available for groups of up to 4 people
- We also offer 1.5 hour staff-led climbing sessions for groups of 5 or more
SUMMER CAMP ENROLLMENT IS OPEN!
Sign the kids up for a summer of fun!
Enrollment is open for Summer Rocks, the Hudson Valley's most exciting summer camp!
Sign up for May 31st and save $40!
Click on our calendar for more info.