To Our Valued Community:
Thank you to everyone for helping us create the safest environment possible for our climbing community!
Please visit our Covid-19 page link in the main header as our policies have recently changed, prior to visiting.
If you are interested in working with an instructor(s) for a private session, event, etc. please call the front desk: 201.740.1423 for availability.
Remember, if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, we request that you do not enter our facility until after 72 hours of experiencing your last symptoms. A list of COVID-19 symptoms can be found here:
If you have not climbed at a Gravity Vault before, please remember to fill out a waiver prior to your arrival. We will not have physical copies onsite.
At a Glance
- 25,000 square foot sport climbing and bouldering facility
- Wall features include: stem chimney, two hand/finger/fist cracks, overhangs, slabs and dedicated lead climbing arch
- 100 rope stations up to 40’, 200+ routes
- 10 auto belays
- 120+ Bouldering routes
- Bouldering top out walls
- Rappel Wall
- 10m speed wall with timer
- LED Moonboard
- Hang boards and campus rungs
- Fully equipped cross training space with squat rig, barbells, dumbbells, treadmills, rowers and more
- Fully equipped retail shop
- Lounge and workspace with WIFI
- Two multi-purpose rooms for parties, meetings, yoga and more
- Locker rooms with showers
CALL OUR FRONT DESK TO BOOK A STAFF BELAY!
All Climbers - We're Back!
As excited as we are to get every person in the community climbing, we need to phase in our different program offerings.
To start, reservations are required for any new climbers that don't know how to belay/manage the ropes.
If you do know how to belay/manage the ropes ask our front desk for a belay check!
Climbing Team Members and Members walk in whenever they would like!
Reservations can be made by calling our front desk at 201-740-1423!
MEMBERSHIPS, DAY PASSES & STAFF LED PROGRAMS AVAILABLE
Memberships & Day Passes
- All membership options are currently available for purchase
- Day pass & punch pass users are welcome as well
Staff Led Programs
- 1 hour private climbing sessions - Staff Belays - can be reserved over the phone
- Weekly kids class & our brand new Climbing Pods are available for enrollment
- Adult classes such as top rope & lead climbing certification classes are now live as well
Full pricing & options are listed under the "Pricing" tab. Please call or email with any questions!
Give the gift of climbing!
You can purchase online and they can enjoy in the gyms!