Greetings Gravity Vault Marin Customers,
As of Wednesday, December 15th masks are once again required in all public indoor spaces in California. Masks are now required while at Gravity Vault Marin. You may still briefly remove them to drink or have a quick snack but we will once again require you to wear masks while in our gym. We will continue to require proof of vaccination.
- We require proof of vaccination for all those ages 12 and over to enter the facility. We can record that you have shown proof in our system so you will not have to show proof of vaccination every time. The following are considered to be acceptable proof:
- CDC-issued vaccine card
- Photo of a CDC-issued vaccine card
- Digital vaccine record
- Masks will remain mandatory for everyone ages 2 and up including both staff and customers.
- Youth ages 0 to 4:
- Youth ages 2-4 are not recommended to come to the gym.
- Youth under 2 can be unmasked, but are not recommended to come to the gym.
- Masks can not have valves. Bandanas and neck gaiters / buffs are not allowed. We have masks for sale if you have forgotten yours. Please keep your masks on except for brief intervals as needed during your stay at the Gravity Vault Marin.
- Youth ages 0 to 4:
- We are targeting March 1st for all customers ages 5 and up to show proof of vaccine to enter the gym and will continue to monitor vaccine availability and adjust as needed.
- As the Covid pandemic evolves, future changes will be based upon the recommendations of the Marin County Health Department.
Almost 95% of the eligible population in Marin county is fully vaccinated against Covid-19. To keep our community safe, If you are 12 or over and not fully vaccinated against Covid-19, you may not come to our gym at this time.
Please continue to wash hands regularly or use the provided sanitization stations. We encourage frequent hand sanitization while in the facility.
Social distancing: While occupancy restrictions and social distancing guidelines have been lifted, we still ask customers to give each other personal space.
Our showers are closed.
And please, stay home if you’re not feeling well. CDC identified Coronavirus symptoms:
- Fever (>100 degrees F)
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Runny nose
As with any decision, we recognize that we may not be able to please everyone and that there are many other factors involved in a personal assessment of risk mitigation. Our goal is to remain consistent and to continue to follow the science, State, County, and CDC guidelines.
We encourage anyone who has questions to give us a call or drop us a note and we'll be happy to help.
-The Gravity Vault Team